The junior programme is run with the child’s enjoyment and welfare as the primary aim. Our goal is to provide a happy and comfortable environment in which juniors can progress with the club’s encouragement and support, backing them up the whole time.
Every junior member is entitled to:
• Free coaching and match play session Wednesday evenings, 5.30-6.30pm.
• Junior teams for U10s up to U18s, which play against other local clubs.
• Extra coaching squads are run for enthusiastic juniors from the age of 4 upwards. The groups have smaller numbers with a focus on developing the correct skills at the right age ensure players can reach their potential.
• All juniors have unrestricted access to the courts.
• Individual lessons are available.
Adult members can experience an enjoyable atmosphere in which to play, receive coaching and socialise.
- Benefits of membership include:
• Access to the newly refurbished courts throughout the year including free use of floodlights when necessary.
• Mix Ins Sunday mornings and Tuesday evenings.
• Adult coaching sessions every Monday evening from 6.30-8pm.
• Free monthly Club Night with organised drills and matchplay followed by a meal.
• Social membership of adjacent Wolverhampton Cricket Club with use of the bar and restaurant and social space.
- Free monthly indoor table tennis sessions with senior and combined junior and senior sessions
• Numerous social events throughout the year including tournaments, Adult and Child competitions, Christmas Meal and annual holiday at one of the country’s finest tennis resorts.
• Mens and Ladies teams competing in county summer leagues.
• Mixed team competing in winter indoor league.
• Availability of individual tuition.
For more information on coaching and squads please contact our coach, Simon Fellows on 07527 479809.