The junior programme is run with the child’s enjoyment and welfare as the primary aim. Our goal is to provide a happy and comfortable environment in which juniors can progress with the club’s encouragement and support, backing them up the whole time.
Every junior member is entitled to:
• Free coaching and match play session Wednesday evenings, 5.30-6.30pm.
• Junior teams for U10s up to U18s, which play against other local clubs.
• Extra coaching squads are run for enthusiastic juniors from the age of 4 upwards. The groups have smaller numbers with a focus on developing the correct skills at the right age ensure players can reach their potential.
• All juniors have unrestricted access to the courts.
• Individual lessons are available.
Adult members can experience an enjoyable atmosphere in which to play, receive coaching and socialise.
- Benefits of membership include:
• Access to the newly refurbished courts throughout the year including free use of floodlights when necessary.
• Mix Ins Sunday mornings and Tuesday evenings.
• Adult coaching sessions every Monday evening from 6.30-8pm.
• Free monthly Club Night with organised drills and matchplay followed by a meal.
• Social membership of adjacent Wolverhampton Cricket Club with use of the bar and restaurant and social space.
- Free monthly indoor table tennis sessions with senior and combined junior and senior sessions
• Numerous social events throughout the year including tournaments, Adult and Child competitions, Christmas Meal and annual holiday at one of the country’s finest tennis resorts.
• Mens and Ladies teams competing in county summer leagues.
• Mixed team competing in winter indoor league.
• Availability of individual tuition.
For more information on coaching and squads please contact our coach, Simon Fellows on 07527 479809.
Membership enquiries should be directed to our Membership Secretary, on 07848 877858 (text messages only) or firstname.lastname@example.org